I’m so thoroughly impressed with the Chrome Niko Camera Bag sling that I bought over a year ago that I absolutely have to share. I’ve used it more lately, and especially most recently for our gigantic European adventure over the Christmas and New Years holiday to London, Paris and Madrid.
It was my only bag used for the 3 week trip (with a small rolling suitcase that held my laptop). It held absolutely everything that I needed and actually made the long haul home even better by protecting some beautiful artwork by a Parisian street artist! I am just blown away by how much it held, how great it worked, how the buckle made it easy to snap around the pull arm of my luggage…seriously incredible. This small camera bag is a must have for anyone traveling with camera equipment:
ITEMS CARRIED, at the same time:
- Joby DSLR Tripod
- iPad Pro w/Apple Pencil (yay even the cap survived!)
- Over the ear headphones
- small moleskine reporter w/blackwing
- gloves (flip over mittens with fingerless!)
- Canon 60D
- Shure Lenshopper DSLR shotgun (mounted!)
- Osmo Mobile Gimbal (LOVE this thing!!!!)
- Canon 24mm pancake lens
- Zeiss 35mm lens
- analog pencil case & sharpener
- Peak Design camera strap (must have)
- lens cloths
- all the power cords ever (iphone, Apple Watch, Osmo, headphone)
- charger and extra 60D battery
- 2TB hard drive
- California bear hat
- Art from an adorable little man drawing along the river in Paris, outside of the Louvre.
The only small note is that I would like to see the heavy seatbelt Chrome buckle in black or even a smaller version for this bag–it got me stopped at several boarding gates because it makes the bag seem larger when over the shoulder because the chrome seatbelt is very prominent. They now offer a camo version with the black buckle but I would like the black on black option, I’m not into carrying camo at the airport, or really anywhere for that matter.